Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Shooting-Star Trading (Pension Fund) - 245932 (дополнительная ветка)

shooting-star trading

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 13

#1 pamm

pamm

робот

•  
  •  
  • 60 595 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2013 - 14:36

Поздравляем с открытием ПАММ-счета!

Владелец: Shooting-Star Trading
Тип торгового счета: pamm.standard.mt4
Номер ПАММ-счета: 245932
Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4
Описание: Pension Fund
Дата открытия: 02.10.2013
Дата активации: 02.10.2013
Дата публикации: 02.10.2013
Валюта депозита: USD
Капитал управляющего: 400

Мониторинг ПАММ-счета

#2 rokerN70

rokerN70

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 67 сообщений

Отправлено 29 Август 2014 - 10:54

немного о ТС пожалуйста.

#3 Denr

Denr

Продвинутый пользователь

•  
  •  
  • 86 сообщений

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2014 - 07:06

Тоже интересно

#4 RS62RUS

RS62RUS

Продвинутый пользователь

•  
  •  
  • 56 сообщений
  • Город62RUS

Отправлено 13 Январь 2015 - 01:49

И тишина...

График неплохой, но где же сам управляющий?

#5 Denr

Denr

Продвинутый пользователь

•  
  •  
  • 86 сообщений

Отправлено 13 Январь 2015 - 11:23

И тишина...

График неплохой, но где же сам управляющий?

В ветке другого ПАММ он появлялся

#6 vitalij-vx

vitalij-vx

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 74 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2015 - 22:52

Пишите ему на английском, тогда отвечает. 

#7 Евгения2092

Евгения2092

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 28 сообщений
  • ГородВолгоград

Отправлено 25 Январь 2015 - 18:58

Hello, manager! Please, tell about your traiding strategy on this account!

#8 Shooting-Star Trading

Shooting-Star Trading

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 24 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Январь 2015 - 18:33

Dear Sirs and Madams,
I would be happy to post some information about "Pension Fund" programme.

Pension Fund employs a technically, fundamentally, yet macro-discretionary approach, in the constant attempt to exploit any medium term tactical inefficiencies that allow to outperform the real global economic growth, in a generally efficient market.

​We adapt each strategy to existing and current market conditions, ensuring that trading decisions are based on factors that move the market at that specific time.

​Utmost importance is given to a strong money management and risk management based on risk/reward ratios, conviction and market environment.

The program uses a multi-level, active risk management process: individual position sizes are determined based on each market’s volatility, and are dynamically adjusted to reflect changes in volatility. This ensures that position sizes are reduced during high risk periods.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

RISK DISCLOSURE: All investments come with the risk of losing money. Margin trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all individuals. The high degree of leverage offered can work against you as well as for you. This is not a solicitation to invest and you should carefully consider your financial situation as to the suitability to your situation prior to making any investment or entering into any transaction. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with margin trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns.
Past performance is not indicative of future results, as returns may vary according to market conditions. Margin trading is speculative and may involve the loss of principal; therefore, funds placed under management should be risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect one’s personal financial well being. No representation is being made that participating in a managed account or managed trading program will necessarily lead to profit. Investors may incur into a series of consecutive losses and substantial equity-draw-downs that can deplete their funds before the occurrence of any meaningful profit accumulation.

#9 vitalij-vx

vitalij-vx

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 74 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Январь 2015 - 22:46

Торговля очень стабильная, странно для меня следующее:

Мизерный капитал управляющего

Средства в управлении тоже  примерно 1500$ почему так мало инвестиций в такой стабильный счёт. Скорее всего 59 % в год никого не впечатляет? это 30-40% прибыли за прошедший год. Такое впечатление, что сам управляющий не заитересован в привлечении инвестиций.

Trading is very stable, it's strange to me the following:

Scanty capital Manager

Money management is also about 1500$ why so little investment in such a stable account. Most likely 59 % in the year no one is impressed? this is a 30-40% profit over the past year. The impression that the Manager is not interested in attracting investments.

#10 Евгения2092

Евгения2092

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 28 сообщений
  • ГородВолгоград

Отправлено 20 Февраль 2015 - 11:16

Dear Sirs and Madams,
I would be happy to post some information about "Pension Fund" programme.

Pension Fund employs a technically, fundamentally, yet macro-discretionary approach, in the constant attempt to exploit any medium term tactical inefficiencies that allow to outperform the real global economic growth, in a generally efficient market.

​We adapt each strategy to existing and current market conditions, ensuring that trading decisions are based on factors that move the market at that specific time.

​Utmost importance is given to a strong money management and risk management based on risk/reward ratios, conviction and market environment.

The program uses a multi-level, active risk management process: individual position sizes are determined based on each market’s volatility, and are dynamically adjusted to reflect changes in volatility. This ensures that position sizes are reduced during high risk periods.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

RISK DISCLOSURE: All investments come with the risk of losing money. Margin trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all individuals. The high degree of leverage offered can work against you as well as for you. This is not a solicitation to invest and you should carefully consider your financial situation as to the suitability to your situation prior to making any investment or entering into any transaction. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with margin trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns.
Past performance is not indicative of future results, as returns may vary according to market conditions. Margin trading is speculative and may involve the loss of principal; therefore, funds placed under management should be risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect one’s personal financial well being. No representation is being made that participating in a managed account or managed trading program will necessarily lead to profit. Investors may incur into a series of consecutive losses and substantial equity-draw-downs that can deplete their funds before the occurrence of any meaningful profit accumulation.

Thanks for the information, please, tell about traiding strategy on account Blue River

#11 Евгения2092

Евгения2092

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 28 сообщений
  • ГородВолгоград

Отправлено 20 Февраль 2015 - 11:19

Средства в управлении тоже  примерно 1500$ почему так мало инвестиций в такой стабильный счёт. Скорее всего 59 % в год никого не впечатляет? это 30-40% прибыли за прошедший год. Такое впечатление, что сам управляющий не заитересован в привлечении инвестиций.

Scanty capital Manager

Money management is also about 1500$ why so little investment in such a stable account. Most likely 59 % in the year no one is impressed? this is a 30-40% profit over the past year. The impression that the Manager is not interested in attracting investments.

Мне кажется, большинство предпочитает другой его счет, где доходность больше, график ровнее, да и капитал управа больше в несколько раз.  Все таки для консервативной торговли на счету Pension Found бывают вполне значительные просадки. 

#12 Shooting-Star Trading

Shooting-Star Trading

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 24 сообщений

Отправлено 20 Февраль 2015 - 19:37

Scanty capital Manager

Hello vitalij-vx,

I'm not sure to understand completely your message.

We believe that the performance of "Pension Fund" program are interesting and that they can be taken into account by many potential investors who have a risk profile compatible with this product.

Thanks for the information, please, tell about traiding strategy on account Blue River

Hello Евгения2092,

You can find information about "Blue River" program in my posts on the following thread ==> http://forum.alpari....itelnaia-vetka/

Best regards

#13 vikulin

vikulin

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 29 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Февраль 2015 - 22:44

Could you please explain the difference between "Blue River" fund and "Pension Fund"?

Are they strongly correlated? I mean if I split my money between two of them, would I achieve any risk diversification?

#14 Shooting-Star Trading

Shooting-Star Trading

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 24 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Февраль 2015 - 20:33

Could you please explain the difference between "Blue River" fund and "Pension Fund"?

Are they strongly correlated? I mean if I split my money between two of them, would I achieve any risk diversification?

"Blue River" and "Pension Fund" programs have a correlation coefficient of about 0.5 (1 means perfect correlation, -1 means perfect inverse correlation and 0 means no correlation).

Despite the PAMM utilize different strategies, such strategies tend to exploit characteristics of the market (autocorrelation, volatility, regime switching, etc.) that are in part related each other. Consequently it is difficult to implement strategies, with positive mathematical expectation of this type, very decorrelated.

To answer your question though: yes, by splitting the investment on both PAMM you will increase the probability to decrease the variance of returns.

Темы с аналогичным тегами shooting-star trading

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных