#2 Radi

Radi

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 13 Июнь 2014 - 11:08

Hello Everybody,
The PAMM Acount Fibo Forex Fund is dedicated for an algoritum of mine that scalps EURUSD and GBPUSD. I have intrest in building a long term sucksesfull history in Forex with maximum draw down of 15% and 35+% Yearly Average return.
It's a long term forex progect that will not yeld quick cash, but should if going to plan yeld stable returns over long periouds of time.

Hope it works as planed.

#3 Radi

Radi

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 14 Июнь 2014 - 17:59

Day 1 was starting up with a lucky mistake :) 1st deal was with 27 times bigger then planed lot size, so I closed it as soon as it went on profit. Money mangment was adjusted to work properly with RUR account.

#4 Radi

Radi

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 14 Сентябрь 2014 - 23:35

I'm really exited about this week first roll over which shall bring initial ranking position for the PAMM. A lot of thing happened during the first Quarter. I was requested to change the name of the PAMM on day to From Fibo Forex Fund. As it turned out to be some competitor of alpari. Didn't know that I initially named the PAMM that way cause I was running an EA named Fibo from Fibonachi and I was initially planing to dedicate the PAMM only for that EA. But with the name change things went in a different direction. I coded several new EAs ran 2 new once and keeping only one of them named Power Candle along with my Fibo EA. Targeted draw down is again under 15%, but I think this combo of EAs has much more profit potential. Along that I started placing swing trades manually. Limiting my self to 2-3 open positions usually on leverage 1:1 so there is plenty of room to average if needed, usually the deals bring positive swap and are some carry trade small size play.

Here are some PAMM statistics for the Q1:

104 Deals

44 Manual swing trades

60 EA Deals

11.56 Lots traded

1.47 Lots traded Manually

10.09 Lots traded with EAs.

69.2 % Wining deals

11.6 Pips average TP

21.6 Pips average SL

New estimates are 60% return/yearly with less then 15% draw down. Estimates were significantly improved due superior results in Q1. Hope it keeps working OK. 

GL&HF

#5 Radi

Radi

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 17 Сентябрь 2014 - 00:10

Today new max draw down is due open positions on USDRUB shot 3 deals 0,12 Total short @ 37.688 I think the RUB is heavilly over sold and went short despite political problems. EAs are doing very well after position on RUB is closed things should become more stable as I plan to limit manual trade.

GL&HF

#6 Radi

Radi

Я тут случайно

•  
  •  
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Октябрь 2014 - 21:24

Going to liquidate the PAMM and Open a new one in USD the RUB have felt too much and all my gains are eaten by depreciation in the RUB

Темы с аналогичным тегами radi

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных