Мониторинг ПАММ-счета

#2 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Август 2015 - 22:40

Я прекрасно понимаю русский, но для меня гораздо проще и быстрее писать на английском языке. Вы можете оставлять свои комментарии на английском или русском, но я отвечу на английском языке.Cпасибо за понимание!

About myself: I’m 33 years old and I have been trading currencies since 2002. From 2003-2009 it was my basic source of income. From 2007 till 2009 I have been managing as well different sized investment portfolios 5000$ - 1m EUR.  In 2009 I left Forex in order to pursue business opportunities and to do something more meaningful in life.  Last year I decided to come back to Forex and resume trading, since that is what I really like and know and where I could excel ;)

I have long term plans and I am much more concerned about results of this PAMM account then any investor could be, so I will do all my best to show the greatest results.

Сообщение отредактировал AndrisCh: 25 Август 2015 - 22:46

#3 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Август 2015 - 22:46

Expected return on investment (excluding manager’s commissions): 50% per year

Max overall risk: 10% . It is maximum drawdown, after that account will be suspended. Max risk is similar with the profit of one good month.

Max intraday drawdown: 2% . It is max intraday drawdown, after which positions will be closed and trading stopped for that day. In case of extreme movements, it could reach 3%.

Trading strategy: Intraday trading, mainly scalping. I’m using my 10 year trading experience in order to read the price movements and enter positions with target of 3-10 pips. Depending on market situation there could be 30-150 small trades per day in different currency pairs. 

Risk limitations. Stop loss orders are used only when there is left open positions in my absence. I use first price movement of 5-20 points in my direction in order to exit position. Doesn’t really matter if that means taking tiny loss, because the basic idea is to exit position as soon as possible.(direction of next price move in my mind is 50:50 %)  There could be some longer term trades in calmer markets and during nights, but they make less than 5% of all trades.

Position size. Each position is very small comparing to overall account size with margin 0.2-0.5. There could be a couple open positions simultaneously, but standard working margin will not be over 1:3 and in extreme cases 1:5. Which is also the limit of account and could not be exceeded anyway. That guarantees, that in case of extreme losses, they will be small comparing to overall account.

Martingale: I don’t use martingale strategy in its basic sense, but it is quite often that there are multiple positions opened at different price levels. Each position is treated as a separate deal.  In case of price movement of 1% against accumulated position, the total loss would be~ 2%.

PAMM account vision: Goal of this account and trading approach is to provide stable and sizable return to investors who want to limit their risks and not to worry each day/week that something bad may happen and there could be significant losses of capital.

#4 vikulin

vikulin

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 29 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Сентябрь 2015 - 10:02

I would have included your pamm in my portfolio if not for your awfully greedy commissions structure.

IMHO 40% - $10, 35% - $500, 30% - $1000, 25% - $5000, 20% - $10000 would be a fair structure.

#5 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Сентябрь 2015 - 12:46

I would have included your pamm in my portfolio if not for your awfully greedy commissions structure.

IMHO 40% - $10, 35% - $500, 30% - $1000, 25% - $5000, 20% - $10000 would be a fair structure.

Thank you for your interest! Fee structure and account risk/reward ratio is designed to attract serious long term investors and it doesn't make much sense for short term small investments. I'm working manually in a stress conditions 16-20h per day and I think ~1/3 from profit is a fair share and most of pamm accounts have similar ratio. I could reduce comm below 30% if investments are over 10k$. 

#6 vikulin

vikulin

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 29 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Сентябрь 2015 - 13:11

Thank you for your interest! Fee structure and account risk/reward ratio is designed to attract serious long term investors and it doesn't make much sense for short term small investments. I'm working manually in a stress conditions 16-20h per day and I think ~1/3 from profit is a fair share and most of pamm accounts have similar ratio. I could reduce comm below 30% if investments are over 10k$. 

You'd earn much more from more investors with a better structure. With a good pamm and commissions structure you could attract well over a million dollars of investments.

Have a look at the structure of Stability Turbo (http://www.alpari.ru...or/pamm/326136/). He has over 3 years of excellent trading history behind his back, manages at least a million dollars in his many accounts and has much better terms than yours. And he has pamms with profit/risk comparable to yours.

Admit it we as investors bare all the risks. You could flush your pamm in a minute and wouldn't carry any responsibility to the investors. Taking 1/3 of the profits in this situation is unfair.

#7 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Сентябрь 2015 - 01:44

You'd earn much more from more investors with a better structure. With a good pamm and commissions structure you could attract well over a million dollars of investments.

Have a look at the structure of Stability Turbo (http://www.alpari.ru...or/pamm/326136/). He has over 3 years of excellent trading history behind his back, manages at least a million dollars in his many accounts and has much better terms than yours. And he has pamms with profit/risk comparable to yours.

Admit it we as investors bare all the risks. You could flush your pamm in a minute and wouldn't carry any responsibility to the investors. Taking 1/3 of the profits in this situation is unfair.

I have invested in PAMM account much more money then any investor, so it doesn't make sense for me to flush it, plus I spend whole my live in trading while investors earn money somewhere else, so my risks are much much bigger then any investors risks :) Anyway, I think for serious investor doesn't matter what is commission, because all he cares is how much money he could make and what are risks. If I could guarantee 100% that I will make 10% per year, I could easily attract billions and no one would care what are my commissions, even if its 90%. Look at US treasuaries or German bonds which returns ~1% per year and desposit rates in banks are 0% for EUR and USD.  So I prefer to improve my trading rather than discount myself in order to attract some more investments.

#8 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Сентябрь 2015 - 01:59

I checked TOP pamm accounts and most of them have the same 30-35% commission. If I would be trading with a risk to loose all capital, of course I would not dare to ask more then 10-20%, but that would be gambling not trading. 

#9 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2015 - 20:46

Trading recap for September 2015

Overall September was very tough month for trading because of many different and contradicting factors that were driving the market. Those factors were mainly unpredictable and with a tendency to change suddenly, like US and China stock markets and oil prices.

There were couple bad moments at the beginning of month which led to overall drawdown of 3% for account. The biggest loss came from GBPUSD short trade, when this pair, after falling consistently in previous days, shoot up ~200 pips without news behind that and retracements /exit opportunities.

After that, overall trading risk was further reduced by ½ and I started to slowly stabilize situation and recover losses. There were 2 other very rare and unfortunate moments, which lead to significant losses. In first case there were reported PBOC intervention in USDCHN pair, which lead to very sharp and deep fall and I was forced to close positions with significant losses. Another very tough trade was USDCAD, where I was buying the pair, but it fall down without retracement by 170 pips only to recover in next couple hours by 220 pips after I closed my positions in order to limit losses.

Those 3 trades cut around 2.5% from month performance and I didn’t manage to completely recover losses and I closed my first month with ~ 0.5% loss.

After those trades, some additional things were changed in trading strategy and risk management in order to reduce further the risk from extraordinary movements in markets.

Goal for October is to reach 0.2% per day and 4 % per month.

You can follow account in real time at https://www.myfxbook...rpiece/1379813 

USDCAD chart and trade in 18th September

5610144175d0d_USDCAD18september.png

USDCHN trade on 10 September

5610145fdb041_USDCHN_10september.png

GBPUSD chart and trade on 8th September

561014764266d_GBPUSD_8september.png

You can follow account in real time at https://www.myfxbook...rpiece/1379813 

Сообщение отредактировал AndrisCh: 03 Октябрь 2015 - 20:48

#10 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 01 Ноябрь 2015 - 13:51

Trading recap for October 2015

October was much better month, even so there were some struggles in the first part of month. After i got burnt and lost ~1.5% because of some sick price movements in GBPUSD and USDCAD on 13th and 14th October, I refocused my trading mainly to EURUSD pair, since it is the most liquid pair and there are much less intraday price movements that doesn't make sense. After that I was able to consistently reach my daily profit targets and last 2 weeks of month I closed with 3% rise.

At least in near future I will keep my focus mainly on EURUSD pair and try to use some very good opportunities time after time in other currency pairs, but will not trade them so so often as in previous month.  You can track all my trading activities at https://www.myfxbook...erpiece/1379813

The goal for next month is still the same 0.2% per day and ~ 5% for month. 

5635ee6a4e03d_USDCAD13october.png

5635ee93db274_GBUSD_14thSeptember.png

#11 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Ноябрь 2015 - 19:14

I have also tested Alpari bonus for spread repayment. It gives additional 0.5% gain per week. Currently I'm not able to apply it all the time, because my trading volume is not big enough in order to generate all bonus points that i need each week. Once trading account will rise to 20 000$, the size of each trade will be big enough in order to earn those Alpari points. That will give in future additional 2% gain per month for account. 

#12 trad2kx

trad2kx

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 20 сообщений

Отправлено 10 Ноябрь 2015 - 12:02

Will definetely consider adding your pamm to my portfolio.

#13 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Ноябрь 2015 - 18:29

Weekly recap. November 9-13th 2015

Due to increase of investors and interest in this PAMM account, I will replace monthly recaps with weekly recaps.

Last couple of weeks I was mainly focusing on trading EURUSD pair, but this week it has fallen so far, that is was tricky to trade it because of possible short squeeze. So I started trading more with GBPUSD. It was fine in the first part of week, but then I got burnt by 40 point spike in the middle of night in Wednesday. Overall marker was moving in some weird patterns which didn’t give any clarity about what could happen next. So I reduced trading and risks for the remaining week until I will regain again better feeling and understanding of market.  Friday, 13th also bug me a little bit J , so main goal was to preserve capital. There is nothing more stupid and frustrating as losing money in market which you do not understand.

Basic strategy should be buy dollar in dips for next couple of weeks, because there is limited risks for big fall in $. Will see how market will react to last Friday events. Hopefully, things will not change much and recent price trends and movements will continue.  

Since Pamm account has more than doubled, I will double up trade size as well, as soon as I will feel reasonably confident about what is going on in EURUSD and other main pairs. 

You can follow my trades in real time at https://www.myfxbook...erpiece/1379813 (copy link in the browser)

5648a49372312_GBPUSD_11november.png

Сообщение отредактировал AndrisCh: 15 Ноябрь 2015 - 18:36

#14 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 22 Ноябрь 2015 - 18:55

Weekly recap. 16-20th November 2015

This week was similar to previous one. Currencies are trading at the levels where it does not make much sense to buy anymore $ and to sell either, which creates a lot of movements in different directions and often without any intraday factors. Nevertheless results were in line with my trading goals for the most part of the week, even so I was still trading with very small contracts because of uncertainty in markets.  I’m making around 100-150 pips per day and hope that there soon will be some more clarity in order to increase trade sizes.

Unfortunately on Friday I got carried away by sudden and sharp reversal in GBPUSD. The move came out of nowhere. I needed to get at least 7 point retracement in order to get out of position, but it came much too late. After losing around 0.4 % on that trade, i reduced position size and was expecting for bounce on Friday evening, but I didn’t catch any brake and had to close remaining positions before market close at the very bottom. 

It was first bad day since 14th October. So, that’s normal, it just a pity that weekly profit was mostly erased and for the second week in a row GBPUSD did the most damage. In both cases I could have done better by reducing risks and not being careless. Will be more alert in next days. 

5651e540e2a09_GBPUSD_20november.png

#15 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Ноябрь 2015 - 12:53

Weekly recap. 23rd-27th November

This was another tough week. Market is still very complex and hard to predict ahead of some key economic events in December. I was trying to play safe, but got hit twice by two sudden price movements in EURUSD and USDCAD. Both times i thought they are due to low liquidity and will be retraced back, that’s why I increased positions, but at the end it turned out there are some important news behind that and I closed my positions with some losses in order not to make big ones. In both cases I also made mistake by opening to big position close to the top of daily ranges. That is something that I will take as a lesson from those couple weird market events.  In the second part of the week I slowed down trading, because of holidays in the US and overall drop of activity in the market.

This week I will double up my default trading size position, because account has reached the limit, where it doesn’t make any sense to trade the smallest positions anymore and its getting hard to reach daily target of 0.2%.

EURUSD on Wednesday 25th november

565c1babca10b_EURUSD_november.png

USDCAD no Monday 23rd

565c1c596f77e_USDCAD_november.png

#16 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Декабрь 2015 - 22:01

I have change margin for account to 1:1 in order to reduce risks in current complex market conditions

#17 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Декабрь 2015 - 01:19

Weekly recap. 30th November- 4th December 2015

Still trading in Safe mode. Making some money, but then I have to give it back due to some extraordinary movement and in order not to lose too much, I close positions twice at the very end of price trend.  First such thing happened with GBPUSD, where i started to buy pound at 1.4970 and close most of the positions at 1.49 after rate has fallen by 230 points without any factor and with little retracement. Yellen was due to speak and there were risks for stop loss triggering and falling below 1.49 GBPUSD, so I close most position.  Another case was on next day with EURUSD, where I made a nice profit by buying EUR up to 1.0850, but then decided to play front another side and short it at 1.0920-60 range. Closed that with small loss, because it was late evening and didn’t want to get carried away by some short squeeze in illiquid market.

I have reduced account leverage to 1:1, because there may be quite a few strange and illiquid price action in December and want to preserve capital for better opportunities.

I tried to trade with bigger contracts, but anytime I try it, I got in loosing position and I’m forced to fight back and recover losses. Sooner or later will get with the right foot ;)

#18 Nickopopolo

Nickopopolo

Продвинутый пользователь

•  
  •  
  • 46 сообщений

Отправлено 14 Декабрь 2015 - 14:16

Dear AndrisCh,

Thank you for the great work you are doing and weekly recaps! All of that is greatly appreciated :)

Wish you great success with your plan of 50% a year

#19 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Декабрь 2015 - 04:26

Dear AndrisCh,

Thank you for the great work you are doing and weekly recaps! All of that is greatly appreciated :)

Wish you great success with your plan of 50% a year

Thanks, I'm doing my best to make investments in my portfolio as safe and transparent as possible :) 

#20 AndrisCh

AndrisCh

Я тут не случайно

•  
  •  
  • 23 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Декабрь 2015 - 04:33

Weekly recap. 7th December- 11th December 2015

Still was trading in safe mode last week. Initially was selling $ at the start of the week, but it was raising against EUR, later in the week was mainly buying $ and it was falling :) At the end it turned out one more flat week. Hard to get a grasp of market this days, because moves comes out of nowhere and could last much longer then on average. Waiting for 16th December and FOMC meeting after which I expect more clarity and more sense to moves.

Темы с аналогичным тегами andrisch

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных